Sunday, February 25, 2007

Winter is not and never was wonderful.

I've read of people's opinions in the crappy city newspaper, a lot of them want us to do something about winter going away.

"Take a look outside! No snow! We need snow! Think of the kids! What are we going to tell them? They will never know the wonders of winter! We must do something about it! We must stop our evil ways!"

Its like they think that writing into a newspaper just made a difference.

"Don't blame me! I wrote into the newspaper! I did my part in the fight for winter!"



I know I'm not the only one with a "fuck the kids" attitude. So what if they don't get a winter wonderland, I'm not 7 anymore, snow isn't toboggan rides and cute acceptable public urination anymore.

Working in snow is a bitch, People die from driving on ice, People slip and fall because ice is a cunt, gloves are stupid, big coats are ugly, going somewhere takes a half hour to hype yourself up mentally because its cold outside.




Think about what this "no snow" thing will do for Canada! No more winter wasteland stereotype, people might even come up here and see whats going on and the economy will grow.

I might even want to stay, take away the worst thing about Canada and you got yourself a party.

No comments: