Monday, February 12, 2007

Check The Newspapers For Another Sob Story; I Put On My Sunglasses Because I Got To Look Cool.

Yeah, teen killed in car crash, woo, but this one got to me and I’ll tell you why.




This line comes from the mother of the dead teen: "I wish she had her seatbelt on, (but) it's harder for (teens) to do that. They probably never even thought of something like that."





Don't cover for your stupid dead daughter, its not like teens need help putting on seatbelts, 15 was 5 years ago for me and I don't remember needing help putting one on.


"DURRR My TeeNaGe BraIn NeeDs Help wIth mA Seat Belts!"



Shit, even kids know they should put on a fucking seatbelt. You tell them all about it at the age of whenever the fuck they get out of the baby seat.

Maybe the brains in these new 15 year olds forget all about the seatbelt till they get into Driver's Ed.

or it went something like....

"what are you doing?"

"putting on a seatbelt"

"Why? are you like, 10 or something? Hey mike, check out Nikki and her seatbelt."

"what sort of loser puts on a seatbelt? and to think i was going to make out with you."


Anyway, If i die because i wasn't wearing a seatbelt, don't let the fact that im dead get in the way of how im a fucking idiot that should have known to put on a seatbelt.

PS. Don't pull any of that "He was a very nice and wonderful person" crap either.

No comments: