Thursday, February 8, 2007

The man in the back has something to say...

I don't do drugs no, none of any kind! I didn't get any sleep and somethings stuck in my mind, this bad cold has been with me for a week, that's the reason why my eyes match my cheek.

My Ex was in the corner, how could i ignore? No one else was, That dirty whore. Making me jealous and making me mad, pressing my buttons, dancing in plaid.

A dozen stood between me, i had to make my move, but getting passed was going to take more then a team of 2, lucky for me all the guys knew who.

The lightning crashed and the weak fell to the floor, we had the music to groove us around the bodes of the dance floor.

I gave the signal, i waited for the rest, but the music grew higher so i put my lungs to the test.

My Ex saw me coming from miles away. I got in her face and she plead her case, the warning of things to come, its bound to burn like maze, one last signal to give and no time to waste, with arms up in the air i could save this place, the music stopped, 100 bodies dropped, the wink of her eye was done with such grace.

I would hate Sweet if it wasn't for their hits, she turned the place into a Ballroom Blitz.

No comments: