Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Get my SSX into the Wii?

I'm a pretty big fan of the SSX games, i didn't get it at first, but then it starts to grow on you and you start to see it in your head.

I've been meaning to get tricky(number 2) for the longest time now and its only about $15, but then i heard that EA was making a new SSX game for the Wii with all new controls and shit.

Pretty big deal, but then i heard on the internet that its all re-using the same courses from "SSX3" and "SSX OnTour".

so i ended up not hyping myself up for a let down, this game just looks like EAs testing the controls. I don't think its going to be as jam packed as SSX3 or as wonderful as SSX tricky.

now the reviews are coming in. Things don't look good.

http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/934381.asp

Its down to a 69%! ouch, i was thinking about just renting it, but now i don't know, think I'm just going to go with Tricky now.

CALABUNGA!

bah lame time.

No comments: