Thursday, March 1, 2007

Too old, Too late, Too fine with it.

A few weeks ago I would've told you how all about how jealous I was of all the snot nosed rich kids who got their parents to buy them shoes with wheels inside the bottoms.



Yeah, you've seen them.

When they pop those shits out they become blind to anything that’s going on around them and block the way of any poor sucker that just wants to get by.

Yeah, I wanted to be the one rolling around lost in my headspace. I wanted to be the one rolling into shit and falling down.




Anyway, lets rewind to about a month ago when I was at the mall.

I see two guys that had to be a year older then me walking about 10 feet ahead, out of the blue the one guy on the left busts out his skate wheels like He had somewhere to be, but he had no place to be.

It was real life lesson to me, I was so mad at the world for not putting wheels in my shoes, But I guess I was just feeling old, when I found out that they made them for all ages and that I could buy them if I wanted to, well, I found out I didn’t want the shoes, I just wanted them for my childhood.

Or maybe it was that when that older guy started to roll around he looked like a fucking idiot, I don’t want to look like a fucking idiot.






Nevermind.

No comments: