Friday, March 2, 2007

The Origin: The Directors Cut Alternate Ending.

Example

"Now that I've Killed orange glasses i can make you pay for what you've done to me!"

(The Little stapler remover jumped from one million and 1 miles high.)

Example

Example

Example

(He landed on his former love and tied a rope around her mouth)

"murh murh murh murg!"


Example

"HA! now you can't open your mouth you can't speak and you've aways been a bitch! i knew it!"

"MURG MURG"

"No more removing the dick of any other staple removers for you! And you enjoy that for that is how us staple removers mate, its too late for mine, but i can save a future remover!"

"MURGHHHHHH murg"

"I'm off to save the world! I can fly now, i can do anything!"

Example

Example

(the staple remover flies away from his love who is still tied up)


Example

"I'll be back for a rape good time yes"

Example


The End?

(I need a picture that says "The End?")

(I need to do something with my life that isn't taking pictures of staple removers)

(taking pictures of staple removers that are being hung from fishing line is a bitch)

No comments: