Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Another One Of The Same And Part Of The Past That Will Never Go Away.

Another bullshit Internet pin number contest. This time from Dairy Queen, they've been running this one for a while now. I remember reading all about the "Cool prizes" last year. I've always wanted a "Techno Room Makeover".

Example

This scratch and win part is making me want to go over to the site and find out how is works. my guess is that its shit, but I'll never know.

Next up is books. Not my thing. I try so hard with the books but nothing seems to work.

I'm not saying that the Alphabet Of Manliness (the book I'm currently reading) is bad or anything, its fun times, but sitting down with a book just doesn't work for me, i like reading and don't mind words, I read a whole lot with the internet and all, its just books and how you use them, holding them, turning the page, being alone in the living room. Something just feels wrong, somethings missing.

Every time i pick up a book i want to hook that shit up to a USB and use the monitor, maybe put some music on, take a break after reading a chapter and look at some other shit, go back without any book mark bullshit.

Example

Books need to be made for the future.

("E Bow The Letter" is the Best R.E.M song)

(A new VidBlog before the Week is out)

No comments: