Sunday, March 4, 2007

The Feet Reviews A Car Crash.

So a few months ago i got the news that Korn was coming out with an MTV unplugged album.

I'm not one to get hyped over music but come on, KORN UNPLUGGED!

This is like some random stranger guy coming up to you and announcing the date and time to when he will set himself on fire. Yous gots to be first in line.Example

I heard all sorts of things like "Korn will cover Radiohead's "Creep" and Amy Lee will join them to sing freak on a leash!"

A car crash in music form? Hells yes!

but after hearing it I'm left a sad man. I want blood and guts with my car crash, maybe even a fire.

The CD isn't great or anything, but it isn't as bad as Korn UNPLUGGED! should be.

The best song is Freak on a Leash because of Amy Lee and the Creep cover is pretty alright.

They even teamed up with The Cure and mixed Make me Bad and In Between Days into one song that is pretty cool.

Jonathan Davis's voice isn't fit for unplugged and some of the songs just feel like their building up to rock you hard, but instead you are left unsatisfied. (The ladies tell me i do the same thing, whatever that means)

Example

Thats right Jonathan, you better be sad.

No comments: