Monday, March 26, 2007

Shitty Job, Shitty Story, Shitty post.

Nothing like working and getting nothing done. It comes easy to me. I've been doing it all my life, world class, baby.

Digging a sub-pump-pit takes about a half an hour or it could last a day.

Example

Well, for me anyway. I bet a better man doesn't fuck around with draining shitty water. A better man would just dig right through the water and get that shit done.

Not me! I take all day, i wait till all the water on the ground is gone and then i wonder "Did i pump this water out or did the sun just evaporate it?"

As i waited for the water to leave i took my new awesome camera and snapped some shit. Nothing great. I'll turn them into something neat later. At some point I put my camera in my pocket the wrong way and scratched the screen when i was climbing over a wall. Looked pretty bad and i was pissed, but then it faded away some how and now you can't really see it anymore. woo?

The shitty job never got done. I guess i was having so much fun yelling at a hole for filling up with water that i lost all track of time.

well going to get back to it early tomorrow, its going to be a great time.

(My "Dead sister dark comedy project" would work great as a graphic novel, too bad my drawing skills are on par with a second grader.....maybe worse)

No comments: