Thursday, May 24, 2007

You Be All Up In Myspace And Shit.

Everytime i hear a song by a band on the radio or whatever I end up going on Myspace to hear that song again. Then I remember that I have my own Myspace page and I end up checking it out to see if its still around or hacked or some other bullshit. Its still around but I already took down everything that made it "my space" months ago.

I knew it was shitty the day I joined. It like everyone made Hamster Dance sites about them selfs, shitty backgrounds, eye bleeding text color, music that BUSTS IN every time you visit someone else's page so then you gotta look for the fucking player and shut it off. (I stopped going to the ones with music then I would forget about the music and go to the ones with the music and then I would hear the music and be all "Oh shit! Now i remember the music"

I wanted to delete my page, but then it told me I had to go to my e-mail to "make it final", smart move by them, I still gotta get around to it.

I blame the bands that have more shit on Myspace then they do on their official sites, but i can't really blame them, websites are a crappy thing to have.

( 4 Jan 2006 23:41

"You should come to GT's tomorrow. I'm sure she won't, but it would be amazingly hilarious if Wendy showed up. Cause then we can laugh in her face.")

No comments: