Friday, May 4, 2007

Save The Rage For Later.

"What type of music do you like?"

What type of music do I like? I should slap the asshole off your fucking face for asking me that! This isn't the fucking 90's! You can't just ask that and get a "Rock! I like me some rock!"

This is mother fucking 2007. The Internet is running wild and so are a fuck ton of ways to find new music.

If you ask a guy "what type of music do you like?" and they tell you "oh rap" then toss that fuck out in the trash, not because the guy likes rap, but because he's a close mined prick who wants to only like one genre of music and blocks everything else off by calling it "queer" or some shit.

Sure you can hate a music genre (country makes life not worth living) but if you are only "in" to one genre and one genre only then thats just sad and your life is dry and gray.

I hear new music all the time from TV ads, radio, movies, shows and they can all be looked up and found on the internet (and the Internet can also be used to find a shit ton of music if you didn't know) yes i find music, music i like and some i don't, but I always keep looking and my music taste keeps changing around to what mood I'm in and what have you. I don't even hear half as much as i want to.

(Oh Yes, holding that one in for a few hours)

(Too many posts about work these days. I'll toss some rad into blog sometime Firday)

No comments: