Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The Inevitable Take Over. (Part 1)

The path of life can go in many ways, for me it might end with me falling off some sort of life path hole or cliff or some shit.

Consider me giving in and taking over the family business a life hole.

If it ever comes to that then I'm going to do it my way and if my way is running it into the ground then god damn it, I'll do it my way.

I might have talked about the old family business before and how i don't want any part of it, but if it were to fall into my lap then expect a few changes. I've started to look on the plus side of lost dreams.

Example

The word "Construction" is tired and dull and must go.(To me it means a shitty time outside) I suggest changing the word Construction to something fresh like "Operation Earth", it makes workers feel that they're making more of a difference in the world, trust me, if my career was in something called Operation Earth then I'd be happy to nail any kind of wood put in front of me.

Alright so maybe asking for a whole word to be changed is a bit much and i understand that. (I just found out I'm not going to have that sort of power) but i can't let Operation Earth fade into the past, so my first act as owner of the family business is to kick the whole family thing out of the business.

Example

The whole Polish last name thing? Not going to work for me. The last thing I need is someone asking if I'm polish in some sort of Polock gibberish and then not buying my shitty house because I made fun of them for not speaking English.

More plus sides as the year goes by.

No comments: