Monday, May 14, 2007

Back To The Bump And Grind.

Took some what of a break last week. I blame it on the temp afternoon shift job.

I can't get a lick of motivation in the mornings but I always feel that I'm wasting time if I sleep it away. (but hanging out on the internet is time well spent?)

They didn't want me back this week so I'm back to posting on this blog everyday if everything goes as planned.

After a week of not posting and 40+ hours by myself I'm pretty much full of crazy fucking ideas to post. I also got a new idea of how to film things and whatever so I'm going to try to get into that in the next few weeks. Glad not alot of people look at this shit so i can post the ideas in sort of the blog style and use them for later.

Got up late today yet I'm still getting hit by some sort of snooze wall at around 7:00.

No comments: