Thursday, March 20, 2008

You Should Be Reading Scott Pilgrim.

If not for me... Then for the future.

Cause its looking like a Scott Pilgrim movie is in the works and its staring that nervous guy from Superbad, Arrested Development and Juno.

Yes, thats right, Michael Cera, apparently all the ladies see him as some sort of sexy super nerd or something.

Not my type and in my opinion, not someone I see playing Scott Pilgrim.

Michael Cera is an actor, but the only role he ever seems to play is the sweetly awkward guy, so much so that I'm starting to think that is Michael Cera all the time.

I really think that Scott Pilgrim is a lot more out going then Michael Cera can act like, but I hope he proves me wrong.

Well its time to get super lazy and post someone else's work. (so just like all my posts)

(It's the comic that was made for 2006's Free Comic Day)

































See more Scott Pilgrim by going to his website

No comments: